SonoAlti G2V Audible Altimeter
3 in stock (can be backordered)
The new SonoAlti 2V Speaking Audible Altimeter from Freefall Data Systems!
The altimeter that talks to you! This unique audible is 2-in-1. It includes an earbud connection for listening to spoken altitude alerts, plus the built-in speaker can be used for standard alarms.
Now made in an anodized aluminum case and features the FDS Logbook!
SonoAlti 2V is the latest version of this unique audible altimeter that interfaces with an app via Bluetooth® wireless technology. This powerful interface provides the user with an unprecedented level of control over all aspects of the audible altimeter’s functions.
SonoAlti 2V makes setting your audible altimeter easier than ever! Just download the free FDS Altis app from Google Play or Apple’s App Store, and configure all your setting right on your phone.
This newest version includes a one-year subscription to FDS Logbook! After the 1st year, the FDS Logbook app is currently $20 per year.
- Rugged anodized aluminum case (MIL-A-8625)
- Free Bluetooth® iOS/Android app for setting the altimeter and syncing logged data to FDS Logbook
- Simple firmware updates as easy as dragging files onto a USB drive
- Crystal-clear CD-quality earphone audio from a professional voice actress (the speaking function of the altimeter requires additional hardware such as earphones to be purchased separately)
- Regular spoken altitude announcements in user-defined increments and ranges
- Unlimited additional spoken notifications (83 factory sounds)
- Add up to 1 minute and 10 seconds of your own notifications or sounds
- Store up to five presets and select them via button press on the altimeter
- Store unlimited alarms and notifications in each preset
- Use earphone audio from the 3.5 mm audio output and the built-in piezo speaker (same as SonoAlti 2) at the same time
- Can be combined with third-party Bluetooth® transmitters for wireless functionality
- Logs your last jump for syncing to FDS Logbook
- Always on
- Remembers your settings and data when the battery runs out
- Adjusts automatically to local elevation
- Freefall threshold can be customized, and freefall alarms can be disabled below a certain altitude for swoopers and wingsuiters
- Landing zone altitude adjustments can be made in each preset for those landing at a different altitude than takeoff
- Tested to function accurately up to 30,000 feet
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (USB cable included)
- Long battery life of approximately 200 jumps or 2 months
- Low battery warning at 1,000 feet
- Check battery status by holding down both buttons
- Dimensions: 57.6 × 36.1 × 11.9 mm (2.27 × 1.42 × 0.47 in)
- Weight of control unit: 39.7 g (1.40 oz)
- Anodizing type: MIL-A-8625F Type II
- Battery: rechargeable lithium polymer 3.7V 320mAh
- Peak alarm output volume: 97 dBA @ 10 cm
- Earphone audio: mono 16-bit 44.1 kHz PCM
- Operating temperature range: −40° to +65° C (−40° to 150° F)
- Operating altitude: −500 to 9,000 m MSL (−1,640 to 29,528 ft)
- Altitude resolution: 0.5 m (1.64 ft)
- Sample rate: 50 Hz
- Permissible charging temperature range: 0° to +50° C (32° to 122° F)
- USB connector: Micro USB 2.0 Type B
- Wireless technology: Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth wireless range: circa 2 m (6.56 ft)
Upgrade Sono 2 V HERE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.