Flysight Audible GPS
Out of stock
FlySight is not your mother’s GPS.
FlySight was designed from the ground up for wingsuit pilots and does one truly revolutionary thing…
FlySight provides real-time audible indication of glide ratio, horizontal or vertical speed.
If you’ve used other GPS receivers, you know the drill. When you land, you review data from the jump. If you’re lucky, or if you’ve planned a very simple jump, you might remember what you were doing when your glide ratio maxed out. On the next jump, you try to do it again.
FlySight speeds the learning process.
When you change your body position, you instantly hear a change in the tone. Your brain easily connects this feedback with your precise body position, making it astonishingly easy to remember what worked and what didn’t.
- u-blox 7 chipset
- 10 Hz update and logging
- Real-time audible feedback
- Hot start: 1 s
- Warm start: 28 s
- Cold start: 28 s
- Position: 2.5 m (autonomous) 2.0 m (SBAS)
- Velocity: 0.1 m/s
- 512 MB microSD card included
- One million seconds of logged data at 5 Hz
- Data and configuration accessed via USB flash drive
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Operating time: 2.5 to 3.5 hours
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
- Requires a pair of stereo earphones (not included)
- Width: 50 mm (2.0 inches)
- Height: 50 mm (2.0 inches)
- Depth: 15 mm (0.6 inches)
- Weight: less than 50 g
- FlySight GPS receiver
- 512 MB microSD card installed
- Mini USB data/charging cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.