Ares II Digital Altimeter RAINBOW
1 in stock
Our top selling Ares II™ with a Rainbow Flag Cerakote finish and white accents. Each Ares II™ is Cerakoted individually meaning each will be slightly different and unique.
Ares II Digital Altimeter is made from aircraft grade aluminum AresII™ is the evolution of digital civilian visual altimeters. AresII™ takes durability, superior engineering, and accuracy to the civilian jumpers. The AresII™ is a digital faced visual altimeter for those civilian skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display.
- Easy and fast altitude offset
- Quick backlight on/off
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum case
- Large hi-def LCD screen
- Scratchproof 2mm thick hardened glass lens
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for your last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- Shockproof and waterproof (3ft/2 hours)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft.(0 to 12,191 m)
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures
- Uses 2 Renata 3V lithium CR2325
- Comes with hand mount
Ares II Digital Altimeter Manual: Please click HERE
All warranty and repairs for L&B Altimeters go through SSK Industries. Please click HERE.
L&B warranty guidelines please click HERE
Rainbow Elastic Wrist Mount extra
WARNING — KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.